counseling & coaching services for
engaging with the world
the game plan
Improve your self-awarenss and personal insight
Discover what’s holding you back and learn how to get unstuck
Feel less anxious, stressed and overwhelmed
Create better personal boundaries
Develop healthy coping strategies
Start living the life you want
Reduce conflict in your life
Stop destructive and unhealthy patterns
Improve your confidence and self esteem
Feel less angry and hurt
- Sessions are 50 minutes, and can be done online or in-person (in Boca Raton, FL).
- Individual sessions cost $225.
- Includes a full write-up, following each session, which includes session overview, key takeaways, self-reflective questions and homework suggestions. Don’t have to worry about losing those “aha! moments”!
- I do not take insurance, but I can provide the necessary paperwork for you to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
Want to get a clearer understanding of why you keep getting stuck and repeating the same patterns? The 6 week Personal Roadmap is designed to help you gain profound insights into the barriers that have been holding you back in life. Through a structured journey of self-discovery, self-reflection, and guidance, we’ll work together to unravel the patterns and beliefs that have been keeping you from your true potential. Components include:
- Personalized Assessment: A comprehensive evaluation of who you are and why you do the things you do.
- Identifying Barriers: Recognizing and addressing personal barriers, limiting beliefs, and self-sabotaging behaviors.
- Coping Mechanisms: Exploring healthy coping strategies to manage setbacks and stress.
- Exploring Strengths, Values and Passions: Identifying core values and passions to guide decision-making.
Cost: $1,500 (includes 6 individual sessions + Roadmap)
why work with me?
As a therapist, my job is to help you uncover and deal with the parts of yourself you’re not sure how to manage. We all have emotional baggage that we carry around with us, whether it’s from past traumas or present-day stressors, and it isn’t easy to unpack that all on your own.